- City: Tokyo
- prefecture: Tokyo
- Country: Japan
- Listed: December 7, 2017 7:24 pm
- Expires: 50 days, 14 hours
We are currently hiring a Bunker Trader to be based in Tokyo, Japan. Our Client is a world leading company in bunkers trading market. In view of expansion, they are looking for a driven person to join their team in Tokyo.
In this role, your responsibilities include:
• Maintain strong relationships with existing clients by providing information and supports.
• Analyze market information and identify new business opportunities.
• Perform clients credit review.
• Handle client’s enquiries and requests on bunker transaction.
Ideally this person will be able to demonstrate:
• Japanese citizen only.
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Previous experience in marine fuel trader – likely to have at least 2-3 years of experience
• An individual with strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in stressful and fast paced environment.
• Well educated – Degree in Maritime studies is preferred.
Our Client can offer a competitive market related salary.
Interested candidate please send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.
28 total views, 1 today