In-Country ERP Specialist
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle — from development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com/
Position Title: ERP Specialist
Position: Part time approximately 2 hours per month with additional hours required on an ad hoc basis
The ERP Specialist will be available to work on On-Demand Research (ODR) and Business Requirement Specification (BR Spec) reports in relation to an ERP system. It is beneficial to be working in the industry so that the Specialist is already monitoring/aware of ERP changes that come about due to changes in regulatory requirements and national standards for their given country/market. Specifically, the Specialist will:
• Have the ability to distinguish between applicable and non applicable information in a timely fashion.
• Be able to understand reports written for changes in regulatory requirements and national standards within Japan (in English).
• Assess and report on the possible implications of these changes on the regulatory compliance of Microsoft Dynamics products (in English).
• Be flexible as they may be asked to participate in conference calls.
• A background in ERP is essential.
• An understanding of corporate governance, tax law and standards in financial accounting is beneficial.
• 5+ years of experience of working with ERP systems within their given country/market is beneficial.
• Experience in any of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP products (Axapta, GreatPlains, Navision) a distinct advantage.
• Must have fluent written and verbal English as well as Japanese
• In depth understanding of the technology industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to work independently as part of a startup team initiative.
• Have obtained a minimum of Degree level in a field related to this work.
What’s next (Option 1)
Email us at Recruitqueries.email@example.com for full details on this role. We will help you through the recruitment process and suitable candidates will go forward to our qualification process.
What’s next? (Option 2)
Apply online to:
and a member of our recruitment team will quickly review your application.